DormLyte DM4V LED Ceiling/Wall Mounted Luminaire with Vandal Proof end caps
Alcon Lighting Store
+1 (310) 733-1248
+1 (877) 733-5236
2845 S. Robertson Blvd.
||Assembled to Order. A 50% Restocking Fee May Apply.
|Lumen Output Minimum
|Lumen Output Max
- • For dorms, nursing homes, assisted living, health care facilities
and other over bed or wall mounted applications.
- • For ceiling or wall mounted applications.
- • Can be vertically or horizontally mounted on wall.
- • 1/8" thick DR acrylic lens.
- • Unique co-extrusion lens.
White opaque center.
Frosted white front sections for subtle glow.
Linear prisms to spread up/downlight.
- • Field replaceable LED array and drivers accessible from below.
- • Integrated thermal management system conducts heat away
from LEDs and transfers it to the surrounding environment.
- • Intelligent driver technology, our LitePlane platform, is a factory
calibrated system providing the customer multiple lumen outputs
to balance energy savings with lighting application needs.
- • High efficiency LEDs have 50,000 hour rated life at L70.
- • Predicted L70 lifetime is based on LED manufacturer’s supplied
LM-80 data and in-situ laboratory testing.
- • Only 3 7/8" deep, meets Americans with Disabilities Act for
wall mounted fixtures.
- • Invisible spring steel latches align refractor to housing.
- • 20 gauge cold rolled steel post painted baked white enamel
- • Five-year warranty on luminaire, LED boards and driver