- The VT Volumetric Troffer combines the aesthetics and high performance with intelligent LED engines for applications - offices, schools, retail locations and hospitals. High-efficacy light engine delivers long life and excellent color, ensuring a superior quality lighting installation that is highly efficient and sustainable. Featured nLight controls system provides design flexibility and ease of installation and optimum energy savings.
- Rugged, one-piece cold-rolled steel coated polyester, painted after fabrication with embossed facets. Impact-modified, single clear acrylic diffuser provides excellent shielding and wide distribution. End plates include integral T-bar clips. Fixture may be mounted and wired in continuous rows. Total fixture height is only 4-3/8".
- Volumetric illumination is achieved by creating an optimal mix of light to walls, partitions, vertical and horizontal work surfaces — rendering the interior space, objects and occupants in a more balanced, complementary luminous environment. Linear faceted reflector cavity softens and distributes light into the space while minimizing luminous contrast between the fixture and ceiling. Sloped end plates provide a smooth, luminous transition between fixture and ceiling while enhancing the perception of fixture depth. Advanced optical film provides superior LED concealment and even illumination across the diffuser.
- Unique grid interfacing arrangement provides mounting into standard 1" and 9/16" tee bar or screw slot grids. 9/16" allows fixture trim to hang level with architectural ceiling tiles.
- nLight without lumen management
- Acrylic linear prismatic diffuser included
- 75 Watt Driver
||2VTL4 72L ADP D75 LP835 N100
||5 Year Manufacturer
||Dimmable, Emergency Backup
||2 ft. x 4 ft.
||Troffer, Direct/Indirect, High & Low Bay, Flat Panels